This hands-on training introduces you to ContextCapture and how to create 3D models and meshes from standard imagery. You will learn how to submit images for processing, to add control points to Geolocate a project and how to take measurements from the resulting 3D data set.
- Create a project and basics of the user interface.
- Select and import images to process into a 3D mesh.
- Submit those images for Aerotriangulation.
- Open a project in Acute3D viewer.
- Navigate the workspace and manipulate the 3D model for review.
- Review the control points dialog.
- Define the coordinate system, reference locations in images and assign them to control points.
- Retrieve coordinates, lengths, surfaces and volumetric measurements from within the Acute3D viewer.
|START DATE||END DATE||TIME||TRAINING LOCATION|
|Monday, 24 February 2020||Wednesday, 26 February 2020||08:00 am – 16:00 pm||iGlobe Training Center|
|Monday, 27 April 2020||Wednesday, 29 April 2020||08:00 am – 16:00 pm||iGlobe Training Center|
|Monday, 29 June 2020||Wednesday, 1 July 2020||08:00 am – 16:00 pm||iGlobe Training Center|
|Monday, 28 September 2020||Wednesday, 30 September 2020||08:00 am – 16:00 pm||iGlobe Training Center|
|Monday, 30 November 2020||Wednesday, 2 December 2020||08:00 am – 16:00 pm||iGlobe Training Center|
COURSE PREREQUISITES: None
COURSE HOURS: 8 hrs per day
BOOK YOUR SEAT AT:
Phone: 012 345 5330